638 19th Street #4
Located in the historic Dogpatch neighborhood, this single level, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo was built in 2007 with an open-concept floor plan that feels modern and homey. Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, Quartz counters and updated cabinetry. Inviting gas fireplace makes living and dining area cozy and warm.
The oversized master suite includes a walk-in closet, custom built-in closets and recetly remodeled shower with separate vanity. The two front bedrooms are generous in size, have abundant closet space, Western light and new wall-to-wall carpeting. The home features bamboo floors in common areas and master bedroom, loads of natural sunlight, a NEST Thermostat, in-unit washer/dryer, deeded storage and one car deeded parking.
This desirable 18 unit complex includes an elevator, huge landscaped outdoor courtyard with BBQ and seating area, recreation room, and bicycle storage room.
Fabulous location, minutes from Oracle Park, Chase Center, UCSF, Mission Bay & Downtown; steps away from 3rd Street T-Line, 22nd Street CalTrain, and easily accessable to freeway.
- Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo with 1-car deeded parking
- 1,615 sq.ft. (per graphic artist)
- Oversized master suite features walk-in closet, additional custom closets and remodeled shower
- Kitchen updated in 2016 with new appliances and countertops
- Bamboo flooring installed throughout unit in 2016
- New carpeting installed in second & third bedrooms in 2019
- NEST Thermostat
- In-unit washer / dryer
- Deeded storage unit on garage level
Neighborhood amenities include:
- Groceries: Whole Foods, The Good Life Grocery, Oliver's Butchery, Dogpatch WineWorks
- Coffee: Jolt 'n' Bolt, Piccino, Wooly Pig, Philz Coffee, Daily Driver, Cafe Razzi
- Fitness: 3rd Street Boxing Gym, Dogpatch Boulders, Barrios Martial Arts, UCSF Bakar Fitness & Recreation Center, (Kid-friendly: MyGym, Mission Bay Youth Soccer Leagues)
- Restaurants: Serpentine, Mr. and Mrs. Miscellaneous, Plow, Stem Kitchen, Spark Social, SF Kebab, among many others!
- Bars: Magnolia Brewing, Dogpatch Saloon, Yield Wine Bar, Third Rail, The Sea Star, Triple Voodoo Brewery
- Parks: Esprit Park, Progress Park, Jackson Park
- Shopping: Industrious Life, Triple Aught Design, Chewing the Cud, Mode in Style, Stashed, among others...
Saturday, October 12th, 12-4pm
Sunday, October 13th, 1-4pm
Saturday, October 19th, 1-4pm
Sunday, October 20th, 1-4pm
Tuesday, October 8th, 6-7pm
Wednesday, October 16th, 5-7pm
Tuesday, October 15th, 2:00-3:30pm
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Alex Hoffman
(415) 701-2623 | [email protected]